Born in 1972
Education, academic degree: In 1996, graduated from Irkutsk State University with a degree in Law
Experience over the last 5 years:
- 2016—present: Corporate Secretary, RusHydro
- 2016–present: Deputy Head of Corporate Governance and Property Management, RusHydro
- 2010–2015: Head of Corporate Governance, PJSC MOESK
Positions held in collective governing bodies as of December 31,2018:
- member of the Board of Directors at Blagoveshchenskaya CHPP
- member of the Board of Directors at Boguchanskiy Aluminum Smelter
- member of the Board of Directors at PJSC DEK
- member of the Board of Directors at Malaya Dmitrovka
- member of the Board of Directors at SNRG
- member of the Board of Directors at JSC Chuvashskaya Electricity Sales Company
Natalya Kovaleva has no stake in RusHydro’s authorized capital. She does not hold, either directly or indirectly, any ordinary shares of RusHydro and, consequently, did not buy or sell the Company’s shares during the reporting year, holds no shares in RusHydro’s subsidiaries.
No loans were issued by PJSC RusHydro or RusHydro Group companies to Natalya Kovaleva, Corporate Secretary of RusHydro.
The Corporate Secretary has no conflict of interest (including participation in the governing bodies of the Company’s competitors).